If wordpress suddenly decides to purge all those accounts which have been “quite” inactive, mine is sure gonna be on the top. Its been an year that I have blogged. Well, if you want to know the reason, its quite simple – I was lazy. This year (from Aug’07 to Aug’08) has been the best and most exciting and brought out a lot of changes in me. Some quick updates:
1) I decided NOT to write crappy posts full of phil as I stopped being phil-ical from the past one year except for one last thing – I became an atheist from an ardent worshipper of God. Reason: Tough to believe that there is a God when so many people are dying just like that right in front of your eyes.
2) From now on I would address my advisor as – ‘you-know-who’.
3) Was among the 40 finalists for Google Women in Engineering Award. Dint make it to the final 15 though.
4) Got a chance to work as an intern at Google Bangalore but you know about you-know-who right? Was sent to Philips, Bangalore by you-know-who where work was great n all but gosh!! Corporate life is soo damn boring. Did you know that you have to wake up by 7, get ready by 8 and be at office by 8:30 ??? 😦 I wonder how our parents have been working from the past 30 years.. Hats off to them.
5) Had to stay as a Paying Guest in Bangalore with a freak. Few excerpts of her Philosophy:
(a) We should get married soon as we are born, otherwise it is difficult to find a guy/gal.
(b) We should bark at anybody who asks us a question, because nobody should question us.
(c) We should sneak into our roommate’s closet and check all her clothes hoping to steal one or two.
(d) We should lose our interest in our lives and given some productive time, think and brood why we did that thing with that person some 123 years ago.
(e) We should keep blabbering even if our roommate tells you blatantly on your face to shut our mouth.
Well, as you can see, I had a great time with her. She spoke about marriage and only about marriage with a misogamist like me.Huh!! Inspite of all this, though Srp and Ajay backed out,Sashi wanted her number :P..Well hurry up Sashi, coz I remember her telling me that if she isnt gonna find a guy soon, she is gonna get converted into a jee–aa–yieee. Anyways,all in all it was a great experience.
6) Went to Skandagiri hills near Bangalore on a moonlit trek on a fullmoon night. Amazing experience!
7) Went to Raigad near Pune on a trekking camp. It was freaking awesome!
8)Been to Singapore as one of the 7 delegates who got selected from all over India to participate in the ASEAN youth festival. Singapore is good but the Raigad trip was better 😀
9) Watched some good movies like Taare Zameen Par and TDK n many more and few retarded movies like Saawariya and Aaja Nachle.
10) Began to hate if somebody around me is phil-ical. If somebody starts off a simple conversation saying “Yaar, Zindagi….”, I react saying “Jeeeezhus khiriiiiishhhht, spare me dude!”.
PS1:My bro is my wingman these days. 😉
PS2:Thinking of starting a new blog as I HATE WRITING IN HERE.
PS3:Skp’s n ORB’s blogs are the coolest!